Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Preschool Princess

Alexa is excited to be starting preschool in the fall. It took a lot if searching and phone calls, but I finally found a spot I think will be prefect for her. Small, curriculum based, experienced staff, full day program (for the working people you know), and open early enough that I can drop her off on the way to work. I spoke on the phone with the director last week to make sure that her days would work (she will attend Tuesdays and Thursdays) and confirm her start date- September 7th! She told me that all I had left to do was drop off a copy of her vaccination record and a tuition deposit.



Since Alexa is the shy around new people and situations I took this as another chance to have her visit the school. I took a picture of her when we got home so people could see how she visited her school today. I think they have the general idea of Alexa.

Yes, she is wearing a tiara.



As a side note I bought the girls these dresses a couple of weeks ago. Since they still think it is a lot of fun to match one another I try to encourage it. Easier to keep track of them when they look alike you know. You can see how well my picture taking went over... well, at least with one of them..


No comments:

Post a Comment