Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last day of Kindergarten

Today was Chloe's last day of kindergarten! She becomes a first grader from this point on! We celebrated an excellent report card with an impromptu movie night complete with popcorn! I should point out mommy still has students for one more day tomorrow. We had a snow day this winter when her school did not- ah- paying for that now I tell you.
So her is our girl all set to go off to her last day of kindergarten!


And not to be out done here is Alexa. She is off to her last full time slot at day care. She will attend preschool two days a week next year and Linda's three. And yes, that is a cup of coffee she is clutching. It helps pep her up in the mornings. I'm KIDDING- she was helping mommy out- sweetie pie that she is. I took Chloe out to get presents for her teachers yesterday. Alexa picked out some pink flowers for Linda too. Alexa said, "I will miss my Linda. She gives the best hugs." AW!

No comments:

Post a Comment