Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A New Way to Run

I may have stumbled upon a new way to approach running. At dinner tonight I asked my usual question of the girls, "What was the best part of your day."

Chloe: "I can tell you my worst part."

Me: "Oh? What was the worst part?"

Chloe: "Gym class."

Me: "Why?"

Chloe: "We had to run around the big field nine and a half times! I hated it."

Me: "That is a long way to run. Did anybody not make it?"

Chloe: "I am always last.... but sometimes I pretend I am first, and they are all following me instead!"

See it is all about perspective!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I finally created a Google account so I can comment!

    I don't know. You always say Chloe is like Andrea, but I relate totally to what she's saying here.

    And the Marty news is heartbreaking. Phooey.

    ReplyDelete