Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Special Mommy Surprise

This morning Chloe told me she wanted to make me a special surprise. She asked if I would go in the office and not peek so she could work on it. Well, this sounded good to me and I settled in to grab a few minutes to check my email. I could hear the girls chatter away about how special this was going to be for me. Until it stopped. Things got awfully quiet and the I heard the tell tale signs of mischief.
Giggles

and then... "Quick put it over here and don't tell Mommy."

Launching myself from the chair I rounded the corner to see what was going on. I spotted these



And this





I did a sharp breath intake and asked the obvious, "What did you do?" question to which I got the expected answer of, "We cut our hair."

Luckily as you can see here they only got off a small snip and seem no worse for wear.




We had the seasoned scissors are for paper conversation, and I did not let them create unattended any longer. As you can see the picture is lovely and the hair is vacuumed up.





1 comment:

  1. Why is it every child has this experience. My sister Gail and Sandra went at it really good when trhey were about four and five years old.

    ReplyDelete