Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Prayer to the Universe

I am off the island tomorrow to head for home. Yesterday when I was off I noticed that my check engine light was on. Since it was a Saturday and the 4th of July, I had no way to get it checked. I am planning a stop at the Subaru dealer in Ellsworth tomorrow morning. I have no appointment, but I am hoping the car gods will let them check my car. I am also hoping that whatever the problem is can be fixed without too much problem. I have already made back up plans to stay at my sister's house if needed. I am hoping that a public request of car leniency will help things along. Here is hoping-good thoughts everyone!

On a running note I bid the island farewell for a while with a sunset run. I can not tell you how idyllic it was perfect clear skies, a few clouds, and cool temperatures. I covered about 3 1/2 and even had a deer bound across the road in front of me. Close enough that I could hear the hooves pound on the ground through the woods. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I hope something is wrong with your car and can stay here. And I hope the thing wrong with your car is free to fix. See you Monday night, Michael

    ReplyDelete