Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fairy Houses

Lest you think that I have no construction ability what so ever just take a look at these fairy houses! I few months ago I brought home a book from my school library about the building of fairy houses which included photographs. The girls were fascinated. We have taken to constructing some in our own yard.



Here is Alexa adding sea shells from our extensive collection to act as... baby cribs of course for the baby fairies. Can't you just see them setting up shop as we speak?



Honestly the way this summer is going we would have been better off building the little buggers some rafts.

3 comments:

  1. Really, a book on Fairy houses! Man, I laughed good at this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look Cherie taught me how to put my name in the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alexia!
    I love that sundress. How are the Faries doing?
    You look beautiful! love Grammie. "The one that doesn't live over the ocean.

    ReplyDelete