Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's A Match!


Thank you to all the positive energy that contributed to the good news that Marty has a match donor for a kidney. It is all very powerful indeed. It appears that the donor is a friend of hers from NYC. What an amazing woman! The surgery is scheduled for August, so of course Marty is excited that she will be able to walk Chloe by September. It is such a relief to know that good things really do happen for good people! Karma, karma, karma.


I am beginning to think there is a real connection to posting things on a blog (kidneys... car repair) and things really happening.



Maybe at some point the universe can find me a decent guy. I'll be patient... clearly you have more pressing requests. You know, if you think of it. I'll consider the leering guy last night while I was painting my porch railing your attempt at humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment