Saturday, July 25, 2009

And We Are Off!

Off we go on a wild adventure to Boston. Well, Derry New Hampshire but who is being picky. Since the girls and I have been home for like two whole weeks or something, It is time to wander again. We are heading down to visit Grammie Sharon, Auntie Kim, And Uncle Louis. Tomorrow we are going to the Aquarium in Boston- Already got the tickets. Nothing like some time in the BIG city!



I must say I think I enjoyed packing back when no one had opinions about what to wear. Can any one figure out how to explain to Chloe that a pink shirt and green and blue plaid shorts really don't mix? When you see the pictures know that I tried to stop this combination.



We got a three mile run in before leaving. My shoulder/neck are feeling better. Which is nice because being a hypochondriac I was already beginning to convince myself I was dying with some horrible disease. I packed my running stuff because visiting family sounds like free babysitting to me!



Plus that sweet lovable Grammie said she would make me dinner- no cooking! I should infringe on people's space more often.





Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment