Friday, August 28, 2009

Living Room Conversations

I happened to overhear this conversation tonight while I was making dinner.

Alexa: Lets be princesses Chloe.


Chloe: OK, and we can make it a princess party. We can decorate everything.




Alexa: OK

Chloe: And Mommy is making dinner so that can be the dinner at the party and Mommy can be the castle cook.

I would have liked to tell you that I had a witty rebuttal. That I scoffed at being the castle cook. But I actually think that may be a really accurate description of my life. Cooking for the princesses. Pretty much sums it up doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Now you know how Cabbie the evil dragon feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody's gotta be somebody. Hee hee.

    You could for princesses--I think I'm cooking for the frogs.

    Wow, that wasn't nice. I was just teasing--mostly. :)

    ReplyDelete