Monday, August 10, 2009

A Day With Grammie

I had to go to work today. I spent the day with my teammates organizing curriculum and spelling groups. I do not have daycare for the girls over the summer. I am the daycare. So in order to attend the meeting I arranged for Grammie Sharon to come spend the day with the girls. It is always interesting to come home after being gone all day and see what the girls have been up to. It was even more interesting to see that they had use the camera to take pictures while I was gone. So what follows is the photo evidence of a day with Grammie Sharon.







Now Grammie is known for her picture taking. She uses actual film in her camera. She gets some wonderful shots. It is thanks to her that I have actual pictures of myself with my girls! However apparently Alexa felt that we needed some pictures of Grammie too...

No comments:

Post a Comment