Sunday, August 9, 2009

And then you dance...

I titled my blog And The You Laugh because it seemed the answer to the question people always ask me. How do you do it? I guess I started writing it to chronicle how I do. I am not anything special and I take it one day (sometimes moment at a time), but it always seems to end in the same place no matter what the event... I laugh.

Today was a day like that. A hectic mix of errands and cleaning. Trying to get settled after returning from being away. The girls made more Fairy Houses in the backyard. Chloe's is pretty elaborate. She made them sea shell beds with leaf blankets, a rock table with little rock chairs including a piece of sea glass as a centerpiece.

Chloe's:

Alexa's:

and I spotted this in my yard.





A bit of an omen since I have to go to work tomorrow for a meeting.

The day ended with Grammie Sharon arriving. She kindly drove all the way here to babysit for me tomorrow so I could attend a meeting. Grammie bought the girls some ballerina dresses. They spent the evening putting on a dance show! As you can see they had blast and can't wait to do it again tomorrow.



So we never know how things will end, but I can almost guarantee if you let yourself they will end with a laugh. You just try putting on a ballerina dress and dancing around your living room and see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Angela, you're so great! I love stopping by your blog and seeing how you're making something crummy that happened to you not the focus of your life. You are living and thriving and loving.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete