Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cuteness

I could enter this blog entry about my tale of woe: how I spent another 4 hours working on my classroom, or I could switch to a running focus and recap my solo 7 mile run today. Perhapes the mountain of laundry I have been tackling derserves a note, or the possible fall races I am considering running. But why when I have such cute pictures just sitting on my hard drive just waiting to be shared?


Wouldn't you rather see Alexa when she was "helping" her Aunt Andrea fix my sewing machine. (I think we all know it wasn't me fixing it)



or perhaps this one of her dressed in her ballerina outfit?






or maybe this one of Chloe coloring her horse. You color it in, then wash it off, color it in, wash it off...etc. Just what I needed more laundry around here.





Aren't you glad I spared you from all that other dribble? Don't worry we shall cover it all it due time. For now I hear my washer beckoning to me yet again. And you all thought I didn't have someone special in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment