Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fences

A problem has arisen in our household. It involves this rather shady looking creature shown here.Usually a mild mannered creature prone to long naps and cleaning crumbs off the floor. Cabbie has take the role of explorer. While my yard is completely enclosed by fence he has, shall we say nudged, his way under a section of fence.


Armed with some wire, wire cutters, this tool



(which I have no idea what it is called or that I even owned it for that matter I found it in my shed), and my trusty assistant.
We set to work today to thwart the plan of the traveling Cabbie. Behold our finished project.



Hopefully it will hold him back at least for a few more months. Until the four feet of snow fall back there and he walks out only as far as I bother to shovel.

3 comments:

  1. That type of spade is for edgeing the lawn where it meets walkways, sidewalks, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That creature looks ferocious! I hope your little contraption does the trick. We're lucky--we have a brick wall around ours.

    ReplyDelete