Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Have to Be Kidding

I woke up this morning to this...

I had that slow processing speed that can come to you right after you wake up. I found myself staring out the window thinking, what is it? I can not even tell you how depressing I find this. I mean I know it CAN snow in late April, heck I have lived in New England a long time. I have seen it snow in May before, but that doesn't make it any less of a shock. Yesterday, I was on the deck in flip flops eating lunch in the sunshine and today... well...


Some of us can't even bear to think about it.


You just hide your head and hope it will all go away.

To be fair I knew it might still get chilly at night. I even went so far as to toss an old blanket over Alexa's tomato plants before I went to bed last night. You know, just in case. They are now all piled into my office to wait out the storm.


The rest of the plants are just going to have to tough it out and hope it melts quickly.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT PICS ANGELA. HOPE YOU AREN'T TOO LONELY. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BASEMENT. SEE YOU SOON.
    SHARON

    ReplyDelete