Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

The girls arrived home with hugs, kisses, and a suitcase full of dirty clothes. It is a good thing too because my last vase full of dandelions had totally wilted. So it is good they are back to keep a fresh supply brought in to me.

They hit the ground running. No sooner had we eaten some lunch then Alexa wanted to go plant the seeds. A week ago while we were at the gardening store getting pots for the tomato plants, I let them pick out flower seeds. "You said we could when we came home from Daddy's." I did say that; I just didn't realize it was going to be so soon.

Each of the girls has her own flower garden area. They take it very seriously carefully thinking about what seeds they want to put in the garden each year. Last year Morning Glories were a big hit, and this year is no different.


Alexa talks to her seeds while she plants them. She is so concerned about them, "Don't worry little guys I am going to tuck you in all nice and cozy."



Chloe got really excited about the idea of mixing some kinds of seeds together. She was literally bouncing with excitement about how it will look this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment