Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Helpers

Don’t you just get excited when the warm weather comes? It makes you just want to be outside exploring. Alexa was in awe of the flowers. I have to say always amaze me as well. That they can spring out from under all that snow and ice with that first bit of color in the flower garden.







As the girls were entertaining themselves in the yard. They decided to undertake some projects. They collect greens to feed a bunny at Alexa’s daycare.



Chloe wanted to help out some birds by getting them started on a nest.



They both took to gathering rocks to pile at the site of Cabbie’s newest escape attempt. I was especially glad to see this as I haven’t had the time to devote to fixing that yet. They get really excited if they can do something to help me around the house.




That might actually hold the little bugger until I get around to fixing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment