Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Early Birthday Present

Alexa has woken up every morning this week and asked me, "Is it my birthday yet?" To which I always have to tell her no, not yet. So today when we got home and a big pink envelope was sticking out of the mail box she was pretty excited. She begged me to open it. I relented. I mean what difference does it make really? In fact opening one at a time probably makes her really notice what it is before moving on the the next one. Besides it was from Grammie Eva and she already told me she could open it early. So I let her dig in.
Thank you Grammie Eva! She was pretty excited about the necklace...


and the dress.




She wanted to try them on right away over the sweatpants and everything.




Then she added the crown.



One happy nearly four year old kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment