Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Almost Spring Swing

OK, it is March and nearly 60 degrees. This is some kind of blessing. I got to shove the kids outside today while I made dinner. That meant I didn't have an art project of some kind to be cleaning up off my table/floor/couch (pick one). Obviously this is some kind of sign from the heavens that I have suffered enough this winter and lets just call this a wrap. Technically I only had to shovel like twice, since my kindly neighbor used his snow blower to clear the drive the last time it snowed. This has to be some kind of record for Vermont and I do realize that I have probably hexed myself and now we will have an oddly snowy spring. All of that matters not because look...
I put up the swings and there they are outside! In the fresh air and I didn't have to spend 15 minutes stuffing them into snowsuits only to have someone want back in after 15 minutes because they were cold. I am just giddy with excitement and I don't think that it is just sleep deprivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment