Monday, March 1, 2010

Fort Building

Last post about our trip. In a few minutes the kids will be back from a stay at their dad's and I will find more current topics to fill my blog. I promise, but this was just too funny as I watched this happen. The kids decided to build a fort. OK to be fair it was Chloe who decided they needed a fort. Alexa just went along for the ride so to speak. They began as any good fort builder would by gathering materials.



I watched they busily scurrying around collecting materials and was impressed at what they though they should lug over.

The team work was most impressive.


While they didn't actually build anything they did pile up a lovely collection of things before deciding that they were going to need to come in and eat a snack. The storm prevented them from getting out after that and continuing their work, but Chloe was pretty excited that Grammie Eva said she could build a fort in the yard. I can see the wheels turning already between now and the next time we visit. She will have blue prints drawn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment