Thursday, May 6, 2010

Memories

During my cleaning last week I tackled the closet in the office. I dug out my old computer that has been sitting in there since it officially died a little over a year ago. My intention is to get rid of it, but I was hesitant to do so because of some old data that was still on it. I decided that it was time to finally do something about it. I asked my friend Matt who is the IT tech at work if I could hire his services to help me. He readily agreed.

Despite losing me in the discussion about what he was going to do ( I nodded a lot.. no idea what he was really saying). I got a little nervous when he handed me this...


I mean what the heck??? Apparently the hard drive. He said to hang on to it, so I will.

He also gave me a CD with very thing off the hard drive today. That means I have back in my possession pictures like this...

This was one of Alexa's first days home from the hospital! I am so excited to have those back! And now I can safely get rid of the old computer. I am so glad I finally got around to summoning the courage to ask someone to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment