Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

I was given a task this year for Halloween costumes. Chloe wanted to be a dragon. She even went so far as to draw me what it need to look like.


Then there were the color requirements green and pink. Here is how it all came together as we headed out tonight.

I can't explain the pose... but here is the back view. We ended up pinning the tail up so it wouldn't drag on the ground. She did mention to me that she really should have a flame to show people as they answered the door. Sigh.


Alexa wanted to be a kitty. Her colors were to be pink and purple. You know all those girly kitties in the world. We did have to wear rain boots with the costumes as we where hit with a horrible rain storm at about 5 PM. Luckily the rain stopped for trick-or-treating. Just leaving puddles to walk through.


They had a great time and collected a new pile of candy. If we stretch it far enough they might make it to Valentines Day on the pile.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you forgot the flame.

    They look awesome. You are a champ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    I mean, yeah, the costumes are great, but I'm amazed that you made it through the night without the dragon eating the kitty cat. That's some heavy duty creature wrangling.

    ReplyDelete