Thursday, October 15, 2009

Alexa Yoga

A couple of nights ago Alexa decided she was going to "do some yoga." I don't know where the mood struck her. I certainly don't think I have ever "done yoga." Despite the fact I, for some reason, own two yoga mats. OK that isn't entirely true. There was that postnatal yoga DVD that my sister Andrea brought me after the birth of Alexa. She dutifully tried to demonstrate the poses they were doing and encourage me. All the while I made weak attempts at doing them and basically sat on the couch and scoffed. At any rate it was long before Alexa would have ever had any memory of me attempting such things. I have since lost custody of the DVD, and, although I can not explain why my ex-husband wanted the postnatal yoga DVD, I haven't been particularly motivated to ask for it back.

Andrea, however , begins her mornings with yoga. The girls are witness to this when she comes to visit. So these, Aunt Andrea, are Alexa's attempts at some of your funky moves.





Yes... the newest yoga attire is a coduroy jumper and tights.


Chloe didn't join her sister, but rather swiped her Grammie's camera and took some pictures too. Future photojournalist?

No comments:

Post a Comment