Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Painting

There is a very small grass -triangle shall we say? Across the street from Chloe's school. On Tuesdays there is a small farmer's market there. Today after I picked the girls up we stopped on our way home to purchase two pumpkins to paint for Halloween. Alexa picked a small "baby" pumpkin and Chloe a larger one because, "I have plans, and I am going to need space." We arrived home and they girls were set to get right to work. I situated them on the floor in the living room (gotta love wood floors) because look at this...



Grammie Sharon was busy making dinner! I can not tell you what a treat it is to get home from work and smell dinner already cooking! Yummy!




At any rate dinner was yummy. Alexa developed a love of feta cheese and tah da... decorated pumpkins!

Alexa's...


and Chloe's...


They of course went on to paint many pictures after because once the paints are out it is hard to stop.

1 comment: