Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sewing Away

It was a high of five degrees here today. That is five as in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I want to make sure you all appreciate that. The sun came out and it warmed up from -10 to 5. Yeah. Winter. Needless to say we didn't go out much today. Well we did take Alexa over to a friend's house this afternoon to play for a bit. They live six blocks away. We drove. It gave me a good reason to make sure the car would start. Good car.

That left Chloe all on her own for a few hours. She decided to work on a sewing project kit I got her for her birthday.

She worked really hard on it and wanted to make sure you know she learned how to do four new kinds of stitches.

It was an owl kit. She started with the small one. There is a big one to match it.

She is giving the small one to her doll Lily.


We are off again tomorrow. It might get wild and crazy and warm up to ten or something.

1 comment:

  1. I've been sewing for years and I'm not sure I know how to do four stitches total, let alone four new stitches in one day. Can I have an owl, too?

    ReplyDelete