Saturday, January 14, 2012

Row Row Row Your Boat

Remember the oar I took home from our vacation to Maine?

I finally settled on what to do with it. I ordered large prints of a few pictures I took while on the island. The kind that would 100 times better if I owned a good camera. However we work with what we have here people. I went to Micheal's today and took it as a good sign when I got there and saw the sign for buy one get one free on picture frames. So I framed and matted the pictures and tah dah....


I don't really care for the shell thing on the right but it needs a little something for balance and I was playing with wire, shells, and sea glass and hot glue. I also noticed after took this one of the pictures was crooked so that has been fixed. Makes it feel all Mainy doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment