Monday, June 13, 2011

Art Opening

Chloe had an art opening Friday, June 3 at Frog Hollow on Church Street. It would have been stunning if I had remembered my camera. Unfortunately it was after work and I didn't remember to take it with me to work so no camera. Luckily it is hanging for awhile so we got back down there this weekend WITH the camera. So here it is...





hanging right in the front of the store. An artist from Frog Hollow came to work with Chloe's class on this amazing piece. It is made of clay and mounted on wood. Chloe is responsible for the wonderful looking turtle in the middle and the painting of the leaves (the dark ones) on the tree.Pretty cool huh?

1 comment:

  1. At first, I thought you meant that the whole thing was Chloe's work and that she had her own show at Frog Hollow. And none of that even surprised me. Because that's a perfectly Chloe kind of thing to do.

    As it is, I love the turtle.

    ReplyDelete