Sunday, June 12, 2011

Alexa's Recital

Today was Alexa's dance recital. She was very excited. The were a lot of rules about not taking pictures or video taping during the show. I did take this one of her back stage before I had to leave her.



She is one nervous ballerina. She did amazing though. I was nervous about leaving her all on her own backstage with a crowd of other dancers, but she sat right down with her teacher and her group and waited her turn. I think I was most nervous about her getting herself into her tap outfit and shoes with out my help. As with most things it worked out, she got help from her teacher to make sure she was all put together and her shoes were tied nice and tight before they went out.



I took these pictures of her in her tap outfit on last Wednesday at the dress rehearsal where we were allowed to take pictures. She had a great time and can't wait for dance classes to start again in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment