Saturday, March 12, 2011

Alexa is 5


Five years ago today I got the wonderful pleasure of setting eyes on an amazing little girl for the first time.
Today is Alexa's fifth birthday. It is a cliche to say where did the time go, but seriously, where did it go? It seems that I can remember her looking like this like it was yesterday. And now she is five. Alexa spent the majority of the day with her dad and came home for her birthday dinner. She requested baked macaroni and cheese. She is having her friend party tomorrow, but we opened presents from family today.

It got a little crazy.


She has a special cake request for her birthday party tomorrow, but I wanted her to have a small cake for tonight too.

She said she made a good wish. I asked her how it felt to be five. She said it was good, but she kind of misses four, "Because four was a lot of fun." I think five is going to be a really good year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment