Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Tale of Three Feet

Our house has wood floors. I love the wood floors. It was one of the first things I liked about the house when I first looked at it. I love that you can clean them. Kids and pets have done everything (and I mean everything) to these floors, and I always manage to save them with out too much fuss.


The only thing I don't like is how cold they are in the winter. I have cold feet... constantly. From the months of October around about to April my feet are akin to Popsicles. It has led me to make an investment every year for all three of us. Slippers. Warm, fuzzy slippers. The only way to survive an old house, wood floors, and a Vermont winter.

Chloe


Alexa





Me


Welcome to a girly house. A girly house with warm feet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good--I thought my feet were always freezing due to a severe lack of exercising. Makes me feel a whole lot better knowing YOUR feet are also cold.

    Cute slippers.

    ReplyDelete