Saturday, November 28, 2009

Santa visit

We had the letters written a few days ago, so today we headed out to visit Santa. As we were getting ready to head out Alexa decided that she wanted Chloe to give Santa her letter. Chloe has always been my braver girl were these things are concerned. however when we got to Santa Chloe felt too shy to go talk to him either. I finally persuaded Chloe to walk over with me and hand him the letter. I don't believe in forcing your children to sit with Santa for that coveted holiday picture so I settled with the shot from the other side of the Christmas decorations.



Trust me Santa is just on the other side of those trees...


We did find that on Church Street today they were giving free miniature pony rides. That the girls were game to try. So here they are trotting around with Snickers.




It even gained them a pair of reindeer ears. So now I am spending my day with a couple of reindeer.

1 comment:

  1. And I'm all about forcing them. My children will definitely need therapy. :)

    They look so cute smiling away.

    ReplyDelete