Monday, December 12, 2011

Birthday Party

Monday is a hard day to have a birthday. Especially if you have to go to school and your mom has to got to work. We tried to make the best of it though. I set out her pile of presents last night so she would see them this morning.

In fact Chloe was so excited that I didn't even have to wake her up this morning. She bounced through her door and into the bathrrom where I was getting ready announcing, "I'M NINE!" Just prior to six this morning.

I let her choose three presents to open this morning.

As you can see Alexa was a big help.

After we got home from work, school, and Alexa's dance class. She opened the rest.

We then had her special birthday choice dinner (don't get too excited it involved french fries). Then it was time for cake and ice cream.

She went to bed a happy and tired nine year old working her way thorugh the new books she got for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment