Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Applying for a Job

Chloe is applying for her first job. She brought home an application for a student job at school. She wants to be a photographer- taking pictures for the school slide shows at community meetings. I came home today and found the application she was working on this morning with the sitter. So sweet I had to share.
I am not sure how well you will be able to read this so here is what she wrote:

(Please write a complete paragraph describing the reasons why you would like this job)

Chloe- I love the slide shows and I would love to help take photos for one. I would like to help the school. I want my friends to look at me and think Chloe the girl who helps take pictures for the slide shows we watch. I really want to be a part of our school wide community. I love takeing photos of flowers and art.

(Do you have experience related to this job? If yes, please describe your related expereince)

Chloe- Once I went around my house taking photos and I put them in a book. I think my book is nice.

(Please describe some of your strengths and skills)

Chloe- I am good at focusing the camera and I know how to use tricks of the camera to help get fabulous photos.

I hope she gets it. It will be tough competion though as there are only three slots and all third- fifth graders are allowed to apply.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but do the other applicants know the tricks?

    ReplyDelete