Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Part 3

No visit to the Island could be comeplete without visits to the beach. We find it especially fun in the winter when there really isn't anyone else around. You can find all kinds of "treasures" that wash up on the beach after the winter storms.
I will admit wearing your snowsuit and boots to the beach isn't the usual attire.
Uncle Ryan found some neat things in the tide pool.
I claimed the oar that we found. I took it home with me. I have yet to decide what I will do with it, but I think it will be hanging on my wall soon.
I had Andrea pose with this bouy we found. We returned quite a few of them to the "lost bouy" pile at the end of the town dock... we put them there so the owners can find them. I don't know that they ever will, but it prevents the kids from trying to take them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment