Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chloe's Winter Concert

Chloe had a winter concert tonight at school. I took a video of each of the three songs they sang that I will try to post. I can never be sure that the Blogger site will cooperate and load them if the video is longer than a few seconds. Sometimes it takes so long that I give up. I took a few pictures of her though.

Here she is before the concert starts waiting with her class on the mat. It was night time and not at all sunny, but they were suppose to bring sunglasses as a prop for one of the songs.


This is when they were getting all arranged on the risers. She is in the middle with her friends Madeline and Sami on her right (our left).
I LOVE this picture! She is trying to squeeze into her spot for the final song.


No comments:

Post a Comment