Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Holy cow did we have some wild rain today. It kept us inside all morning and a lot of the afternoon. Minus the few hours after lunch when the sun was out and I shoved the kids outside to play in the wading pool. This morning though Alexa decided to amuse herself making more pictures to mail to Grandma (her great grandma). We got word that our last batch of cards and pictures arrived exactly on Grandma's birthday and that she enjoyed them. Alexa decided she needed more, and Chloe soon decided to join her by making Grandma a book. When they were done I gave each of them an envelope to put their drawings in.




They were pretty excited to address and stamp them.



I took a really cute picture of them holding the envelopes up when they were done. I then realized that you could read the full names and addresses on the envelops in the pictures. While I believe it is really only family and close friends who consistantly read this blog. It is an open Internet address, and  I have had comments posted by people I don't know at all. So it is best not to put that information out there. At any rate we retook the picture.



You will just have to trust me that the other picture was really cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment