Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flying a Kite in the Rain

Chloe had a friend over today. It was pouring all day. I think they were getting a little stir crazy because they wanted to go outside and play. I decided it wouldn't hurt them and sent them out in their rain coats and boots. They decide to try to fly kites. It was windy enough, but I think the driving rain kind of beat them down. They were having fun though.




Well, all except Alexa. Who was feeling a little left out. It is hard when your big sister, who is usually your playmate, brings over a another person to play. She came inside a little sad. It got better when she got to be my special taste tester for the chocolate Rice Krispie treats I made.





Amazing how a little special attention and chocolate can make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment