Monday, March 12, 2012

The Real Deal

Alexa is officially 6 now. I had her presents out at the bottom of the stairs this morning. Like Chloe's birthday that also fell on a  Monday, I told her she could open one before school.

She chose the one Grammy Eva mailed her and was very excited about getting her own Bananagrams game.

I decided she should open one from me too that contained a new skirt for dance class. She had dance class this afternoon and she was very excited about wearing it and the matching flower barrette.


She had a wonderful day with a school wide field trip to the Flynn to see a performance, cupcakes for her class after lunch, and we even bought some chocolates for her to hand out at the end of dance class (they all sang to her too). So now she is six and she told me tonight, "I think the chance at being six comes while you are sleeping so you don't notice it as much." 

No comments:

Post a Comment