Thursday, March 1, 2012

Vacation Day Four

OK, so day four looked like this...


I ran 6 miles in it this afternoon. It might have been the run or the snowy weather, but I wasn't feeling terribly motivated to explore today. I convinced myself it was because a need to pick up a new 7 days to look up new events to do. That is sort of true. The new issue does come out on Thursdays but in reality I could have looked at it on line. Anyhow I decided what I really felt like doing was getting myself some provisions and a new paper at the store. I walked down to City Market and wandered. Here is what I came up with.

It was probably a better plan when I was putting them all into a cart instead of cramming them into the one tote bag I brought and lugging them home but I made it none the less. I think the dent in my shoulder is gone at this point. So day three will involved me eating this olive ciabatta bread with my favorite pesto in all the world (both made locally see I was going for an enjoy the local theme). I got artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, sun dried tomatoes and chevre cheese for later tonight... only good can come of this. I also decided I need new bath salts to soak in, a good exfoliating, and some avocado oil to moisturize.   Fear not I have gathered up some friends for a dinner adventure tomorrow. Oh and yeah... I still have the grading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment