Monday, March 5, 2012

Vacation Days Five- Seven

Ok so here is a quick recap...

Day five- and eye doctor appointment ooohhh aaahh. Capped with a really fun dinner out with some friends. We stayed out until midnight just talking and eating. We are wild and crazy like that.

Day six- a hair appointment and grocery shopping. I know but I have to get some of the hum drum stuff done as vacation is winding down.

Day Seven- A snowy nine mile run. Then I tackled this:


All set for "Pin the Stinger on the Bee" and this

The grading I had put off for about a week and a half. Sadly it still isn't all done. And today? the last day of vacation I shall go into work and get ready for the week. Since I was out with a sick Lex the days prior to break my room is in to way ready for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment