Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

The girls seemed to have had a very nice Valentines Day at school. There were the parties. Alexa came home with this really cute heart.


Her classmates were all given heart shaped post it notes to stick to one another's hearts with messages.

She was dressed very festive too.


You can see the brownie sugar is still rushing through her veins. In the end I sent her with her cards to hand out. I emailed the teacher and apologized for being overly organized this year... it all worked out.

Chloe's class made these cute card holders.

She sorted through all her stuff when she got home.

I loved the list of messages each kid received.


A nice positive sugar coated day. Tomorrow I will tell you about the Valentine treasure hunt they planned for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment