Saturday, November 12, 2011

Square One Art

The girl's school runs this find raiser every year that I call the suckers fundraiser. They have each child design a picture one a piece of square paper. They then sell you products with that picture on it. Chloe loves this activity. Thus each year we end up with a variety of product with think art work on it. Everything from hot plates to mouse pads to t-shirts. On Thursday she came home with her design from this year.
Is that not amazing? I haven't seen Alexa's yet, but I can tell you this year with two of them creating things that school will be making a fair amount of money off of me. Which of course is what they are counting on sucker that I am.

1 comment:

  1. Since the instruction is to "create colorful artwork," I'm kind of surprised Chloe didn't do black and white, just on principle...

    ReplyDelete