Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Alexa's House

A few months ago my sister Andrea visited and worked to build the most amazing castle out of cardboard boxes that has ever been created. We have tried really hard to save it by storing it in the shed. Sadly though with the addition of the deck furniture to the shed for the winter the castle just isn't holding up so well anymore. We took it out this weekend while the kids had some friends over the play and it just couldn't be put back to its original grandeur. Alexa decided that she wanted to make another one. Now given that I do not have my sisters drive for excellence nor her desire to acquire tendinitis in my wrist. I opted for the small version. The size that can be stored easily in my living room. She has been working on it for a few days now.


Today we cut windows and attached some curtains.



When Chloe got home from Brownies she helped her add some things too.

Such cheap entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment