Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Twins

Chloe and Alexa occasionally decide that they want to match. I don't know why they do it, but they enjoy it. I think that it started soon after Alexa was born. They got matching hats, sweaters, and dresses.
They still like to dress that way occasionally. Last night Alexa was picking out her clothes and ran in to Chloe's room asking if she would wear her seahorse dress too. Chloe readily agreed and they set to trying to make everything else the same too. Pink shirts underneath and braids.




Thing is, I can remember trying to dress the same as my friends in school but not my sister. Given that she and I actually are twins we seemed to have little interest in willingly dressing the same. Oh we had to early on in life... but after a point we certainly didn't do it willingly. I am not sure how long this will last for the girls, but I have to say it makes it easy to keep track of them in a crowd.

4 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE SISTER YOU KNOW.

    Heh heh. Sorry. Had to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea. The Other Twin.February 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM

    Who the heck is this Cherie person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew all those years of "Girls and Cherie" would end this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK that's it I am shopping for three matching outfits...

    ReplyDelete