Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mommy School

Chloe was home sick today. Thankfully a quick trip to the doctor's got her back on the antibiotics that have her feeling much better...again. We had a good day and since she was feeling pretty good we had Mommy School. It just doesn't pay to have a mom as a teacher. She was reading me stories, writing her own stories, and playing math games. Then there was science class...

We re-potted a couple of plants and then went on to plant some seeds. I found this indoor herb garden someone had given me years ago. I have no idea if the seeds will even grow, but she had fun planting them.

Who knows maybe we will have fresh basil and cilantro growing inside this winter.

1 comment:

  1. After reading this, I feel like such a shumcky mom. Good for you being fun and doing great things with your kids.

    Love,
    The Loser

    ReplyDelete