Sunday, September 6, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

So folks I have been holding out on you. Taking a mini-vacation from my duty to update the Grammies, Aunties, Uncles, and anyone else who ever so kindly follows my ramblings. To be fair it was more of a question of getting a photographer at the right spot. I guess since the photographer is me, what can I say? I got busy starting back to school myself. And then? Well, the girls were off to spend two nights with their dad. I can't very well capture this cute little face without them here can I?


So you see it has happened again...we are down another tooth. The tooth in question actually came out at school on the first day of school. See how long I have been holding out on sharing? I feel down right self fish. I shared the big news that day about the first day and not a mention of the tooth. I just hadn't gotten my camera back in time from Doug and Marty... and then? Well, things just got ahead of me.We all knew this daily posting thing was bound to slow down when I had actual work to do right?

At any rate turns out Chloe thinks school is a pretty cool place to lose a tooth. You go to the nurse and she gives you a really neat treasure box to hold your tooth in until you get home.
So there you have it, the Tooth Fairy has been and gone from our house and all that is left to do is share the pictures. I finally took those tonight after bath.

Lovely face to be able to make no?


or this one?




Alexa wanted to make sure you all saw her teeth too.
She has been envious of all the quarters her sister is racking up over the past few weeks. Each night she asks me to check her teeth to see if they are wiggling. Some day, baby girl, some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment