Monday, September 7, 2009

Adventures in Bike Riding

I decided that we should go exploring today. I have noticed over the course of the summer that along a section of the bike path there is some kind of impromptu sculpture being constructed down on the beach. I noticed it while I was running, but I didn't want to stop and check it out. So I told the girls we would pile their bikes into the car, drive down to Waterfront Park, and then bike down the bike path to the rock sculptures to check them out.



I will spare you the dramatics about biking from one child. I am sure the pictures tell it best.


And no that is not the new bike with out training wheels that we have been working on riding this summer... sigh...





The sculptures were pretty cool. They have expanded pretty far around the beach. A lot of piles of rocks, mixed in with pieces of drift wood, random pieces of metal, and the occassional message. It was interesting and neat to look at.




No comments:

Post a Comment