Friday, June 15, 2012

Vacation Finally

After spending their first two vacation days at work with me, the girls wanted me to take them frog catching. I have no idea why this was the request, but after we got home and changed into boots we went to the frog pond. They caught about 20 frogs.
This is a catch and release opperation. They caught a lot of small ones some even still had their tails.
Chloe became fascinated with the large ones.
I have no idea why a kid terrified by the idea of spiders has no problem catching and holding frogs but we won't ask questions.
Alexa caught quite a few... which is good since she was the one campaigning hard to go frog catching.

She worked herself up to holding them, but was very open about just wanting to hold the small ones. "The big ones kind of freak me out."


No comments:

Post a Comment