Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Refreshing Coat of Paint

I was going to get rid of these chairs.

They were part of my old deck furniture and I replaced them this year with my much covented round table. I gave the rectangular table that went with them to the new neighbors to use on their patio. They aren't bad chairs they are just a pain as deck furniture goes at least for me and my deck. But I decided to keep them as lawn chairs and give them a fresh coat of paint.

Alexa wanted to help me paint them. She also helped me repair and paint the front porch last week. You have to plan to quickly go along behind her and wipe up all the drips. She really likes to help though.

Here is how they turned out.


We put the cushions that I picked up last year at a discount store on them, and I was pretty happy with how they shaped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment