Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mixing It Up

In my quest to make sure that the girls spend at least some time outside doing something active each day, I decided to mix things up a bit. we are trying out roller skating/blading. I had Chloe test out my Rollerblades the other day. She had fun with them, so I got her a pair of her own. That way the skates are not four sizes too big for her. We went the park down the street to use the basketball court as a training ground.
I may have layered her up with a few too much protective gear, but one can never be too cautious.






Alexa has this old pair of roller skates that fit on over your shoes. She barely fits into them anymore, but she was happy.
The park has the nice perk of letting them climb around the playground after they get tired of skating.

My apologies that it has taken a few days to get this posted- blogger would not load the pictures yesterday for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment