Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Arizona Adventure Part 3

Slowly you will get the whole story. You can't rush me. These things take time people.






It was hot in Arizona. Like 88 or some such temperature, which was great by the way. I got home to discover that it had been in the low 40's and rainy all week. I was so glad to have missed that. The heat was a hard switch though. The kids had a play date at a pool the first full day we were there, but we couldn't keep mooching off these people everyday of the week. I created the idea of a squirt bottle battle and the kids loved the idea. We gathered up all of Aunt Andrea's squirt bottles (used for disciplining unruly pets), put the kids in swim suits, and sent them out into the yard to do battle.


They had a great time.

Even the bystanders were not safe so I grabbed a couple of bottles and fought back.



I didn't not have a swim suit on, but that is an advantage of hot dry air, you dry fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment